Please access your "Things I Carry Essay" and select a passage (between 1 and 2 paragraphs) that you would like to read aloud.
ELAGSE11-12W3 Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events
using effective technique, well-chosen details, and well-structured event sequences.
ELAGSE11-12SL4 Present information, findings, and supporting evidence, conveying a clear and distinct perspective, such that listeners can follow the line of reasoning, alternative or opposing perspectives are addressed, and the organization, development, substance, and style are appropriate to purpose, audience, and a range of formal and informal tasks.
- How are we shaped by the things we carry?
- What role does medium play in argumentation?
- "The Things I Carry" Share-aloud.
- Milestone EOCT Reminders.
- USATestPrep Practice #3 by Tuesday night!