Reminders for the weeks ahead!
Comma Usage, Rules 1 & 2
ELAGSE11-12SL1 Initiate and participate effectively in a range of collaborative discussions (one-on-one, in groups,and teacher-led) with diverse partners on grades 11-12 topics, texts, and issues, building on others’ ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively.
ELAGSE11-12SL3 Evaluate a speaker’s point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric, assessing the stance, premises, links among ideas, word choice, points of emphasis, and tone used.
- What can we gain from close analysis of literature?
- How can we "enter the conversation?"
- TTTC Quiz, Ch 4-7
- Discussion, "How to Tell a True War Story"
- Literary Latrinalia
- TSOS, Ch. 4 Discussion Q due Monday.
- Continue working on "The Things I Carry" Narrative
- TTTC, Ch 8-11 Quiz Tuesday