Common App Warm-Up #5 (When you are done, collect all 5 and prepare to turn them in to me.)
ELAGSE11-12W3 Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events
using effective technique, well-chosen details, and well-structured event sequences.
ELAGSE11-12RI5 Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the structure an author uses in his or her exposition or argument, including whether the structure makes points clear, convincing, and engaging.
- How have my personal experiences shaped me as a person and a student?
- How is analysis like a new way of seeing?
- Intro to Visual Analysis
- Read excerpts from "Seeing" by Annie Dillard
- Discuss and analyze as a class
- Mark and make notes - Open notes quiz tomorrow!
- AP Exam Intro & MC Practice
- Open-notes Multiple Choice Quiz on "Seeing" tomorrow.
- Summer Reading Due 8/14
- Blog #1 Due 8/20