|Common Application Essay Mistakes|
Vocab 2 Quiz
What's wrong with this short paragraph? (Do not copy the paragraph. Just identify a single error/problem/weakness and write a complete sentence explaining it.)
When someone isn't interested in a topic or subject it becomes very hard to do good work. You just want to get it over with so you end up procrastinating or just rushing through. In the end we don't learn anything, and we turn in sloppy work as well.
ELAGSE11-12W3 Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events
using effective technique, well-chosen details, and well-structured event sequences.
ELAGSE11-12W4 Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.
- How do authors develop effective personal essays?
- What makes me stand out from the crowd?
- Share Common App Exemplar analyses
- Review Pre-writing Reflections
- Draft Common App Essay
- 1-on-1 conferences: Image Analysis Essays