ELAGSE11-12RL2 Determine two or more themes or central ideas of text and analyze their development over the course of the text, including how they interact and build on one another to produce a complex account; provide an objective summary of the text.
ELAGSE11-12RL7 Analyze multiple interpretations of a story, drama, or poem (e.g., recorded or live production of a play or recorded novel or poetry), evaluating how each version interprets the source text. (Include at least one play by Shakespeare as well as one play by an American dramatist.)
- How does Gatsby relate to our own lives?
- How do different readers reach different interpretations of the same novel?
- What effect does translation across media have on the meanings of a work?
- Finish watching Film
- Read Chapter 1-3 of The Things They Carried - Quiz and Discussion Thursday
- Meet in Room 208 All this week!