ELAGSE11-12W4 Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.(Grade-specific expectations for writing types are defined in Standards 1–3 above.)
ELAGSE11-12W5 Develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, editing, rewriting, or trying a new approach, focusing on addressing what is most significant for a specific purpose and audience. (Editing for conventions should demonstrate command of Language Standards 1–3 up to and including grades 11-12.)
ELAGSE11-12W6 Use technology, including the Internet, to produce, publish, and update individual or shared writing products in response to ongoing feedback, including new arguments or information.
- How can ongoing reflection improve my writing?
- How can I present myself as a thoughtful, serious, and professional student?
- Create Digital Portfolios
- Begin at http://sites.google.com/new
- Use the following videos to guide your progress.
- At the end, your portfolio should look like this example.
- By the end of next week, your portfolio MUST contain.
- A basic bio and picture.
- Your Revised Common App Essay with reflective statement (Essay #1)
- Your Revised Midterm essay with reflective statement (Essay #2)
- A Wildcard Exhibit with reflective Statement (Wildcard)
- Options (for extra credit)
- Work from your previous grades with reflective statements.
- A more interesting/extensive biography.
- Gatsby Ch. 4-6 by 3/28
- Write 15 original questions about these chapters
- Bring them to class on Quiz Day
- Blog Due, 3/26
- Gatsby Project Due 4/12
- Workday Monday - Bring Supplies