Sentence Pattern #5
ELAGSE11-12RI7 Integrate and evaluate multiple sources of information presented in different media or formats (e.g., visually, quantitatively) as well as in words in order to address a question or solve a problem.
ELAGSE11-12W1 Write arguments to support claims in an analysis of substantive topics or texts, using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence.
ELAGSE11-12SL1 Initiate and participate effectively in a range of collaborative discussions (one-on-one, in groups, and teacher-led) with diverse partners on grades 11-12 topics, texts, and issues, building on others’ ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively.
- How can I participate meaningfully in a structured discussion of an idea?
- How can the ideas and opinions of others help to inform my own perspective?
- What structures and evidence work best for making reasoned arguments?
- Gender Stereotypes Argument Essay
- Topic/Evidence Discussion
- Choose organizational model
- Compose Essay
- Blog #4 Due Sunday
- Continue Working on Gender Stereotypes Argument (Due Tuesday Night)