Please clear your desk but for a pen/pencil, your TTTC book, and some paper.
ELAGSE11-12RL1 Cite strong and thorough textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text, including determining where the text leaves matters uncertain.
ELAGSE11-12RL2 Determine two or more themes or central ideas of text and analyze their development over the course of the text, including how they interact and build on one another to produce a complex account; provide an objective summary of the text.
ELAGSE11-12RL3 Analyze the impact of the author’s choices regarding how to develop and relate elements of a story or drama (e.g., where a story is set, how the action is ordered, how the characters are introduced and developed).
ELAGSE11-12W3 Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events
using effective technique, well-chosen details, and well-structured event sequences.
- How do multiple narratives interact to create a complex theme?
- How do the things I carry define me?
- Discussion Quiz, TTTC Ch. 12-15
- The Things I Carry Project Worktime
Please look carefully at the following revised schedule for this week and the week following Thanksgiving (Click to Enlarge).
- USATestPrep EOC Practice #3 Due Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
- "Things We Carry" Essay and Remediation (Assessment Parts I and II) moved to Monday following Thanksgiving
- Your EOCT is on Wednesday & Thursday following Thanksgiving Break!