Quote Integration Warm Up #2
ELAGSE11-12W5 Develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, editing, rewriting, or trying a new approach, focusing on addressing what is most significant for a specific purpose and audience.
ELAGSE11-12SL1 Initiate and participate effectively in a range of collaborative discussions (one-on-one, in groups,and teacher-led) with diverse partners on grades 11-12 topics, texts, and issues, building on others’ ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively.
ELAGSE11-12SL3 Evaluate a speaker’s point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric, assessing the stance, premises, links among ideas, word choice, points of emphasis, and tone used.
- How can peer review improve my writing?
- Brief Ch. 2-4 Discussion
- Look at Peer Review Notes
- Revise, Edit, Polish Common App Essay
- Finish Digital Portfolio
- Add Final Common App Essay (Essay #1)
- Add Midterm Essay or Other Essay (Essay #2)
- Add Wildcard
- Read TTTC, Ch. 5-7
- Continue work on Digital Portfolio
- Finish and Submit Final Common App Essay (Due 11/8)
- Continue Reading TTTC, Ch. 5-7 (Quiz 11/8)
- Complete Quotes HW
- USATestPrep Milestone Practice #1 (Due 11/9)