Quote Integration Warm Up #1
ELAGSE11-12RL1 Cite strong and thorough textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text, including determining where the text leaves matters uncertain.
ELAGSE11-12RL2 Determine two or more themes or central ideas of text and analyze their development over the course of the text, including how they interact and build on one another to produce a complex account; provide an objective summary of the text.
ELAGSE11-12RL3 Analyze the impact of the author’s choices regarding how to develop and relate elements of a story or drama (e.g., where a story is set, how the action is ordered, how the characters are introduced and developed).
ELAGSE11-12W3 Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events
using effective technique, well-chosen details, and well-structured event sequences.
- How do I write clearly for various audiences and purposes?
- Review Expectations for Analytical Paragraphs with Student Exemplars.
- The Things They Carried, Ch. 1 Quiz
- Begin Common App Essay Draft
- Continue work on Digital Portfolio
- Continue work on Common App Essay Draft (Due Thursday, 11/3)
- Continue Reading TTTC, Ch. 2-4 (Quiz Thursday)